Monday, August 15, 2011

Does he really love me? pls help?

ok am 15 and he is 17 he asked me out on 24th december 2007. this might sound crazy dating someone at this age which lives all the way in london but trust me i really love him with all my heart. i've always loved him! so we are going out but the thing is he has facebook and so have i, a couple of times he put pictures up showing him in a pub with quite alot of girls around him and kissing him on the cheek nd stuff like that. I felt really upset and cried day and night! btw i know his pword for facebook so sometimes i feel tempted and sign into it and read his messages (he sends girls messages saying they look beautiful) i know this is wrong to look at his inbox but i cant help my self. i wanted to take reveng so i added loads of boys nd they called me y... on my comments. he got upset and broke up with me, but when i told him about the stuff he done like the pic ( i never told him about me knowin his p) he was sorry and sent me sad song. so we'r back but does he love me? thnx

No comments:

Post a Comment