Monday, August 15, 2011

Help on giving a baby water please?

I had to take my little one (7 months) to the doctor today as she had a temperature of 39�C. It turns out she has a urine infection and the pediatrician said I had to get her to drink more water. I've been trying for the past month to get her to drink water but she just won't have it! I've tried bottles, I've tried sippy cups, I've tried trainer cups, I've even tried normal plastic tumblers but she just won't take water from anything, if she gets some in her mouth she just spits it back out again. She was exclusively fed until she started solids about a month ago and now she is still fed and on solids so she's never had a bottle. Has anyone else had problems giving their babies liquids and if so what did you do to get them to drink. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment