Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Being Charged With ault With a Deadly Weapon Penal Code 245.?

On Labor day weekend me and my wife requested a stripper to come to our house from an ad on a newspaper. When the Stripper Arrived She said it was going to be $250.00 dollars and to please pay the guy outside the door standing. I gave the guy the money and then she said she worked of tips and that the money giving prior was for the agency. I gave the guy standing outside an additional $70.00 dollars in tip. The performer was on her phone texting and said "I have no signal i need to step outside to make a phone call and be right back. As i looked outside my peep hole i saw the performer and the guy walking away from my house. The first thing that came to my mind was i just got robbed and that a theft had just taken place so i grabbed my gun and followed them to the parking lot were there car was parked while my wife notified the sheriffs via phone with the 911 operator. The performer got inside the penger side and as soon as the driver got inside the driver side door fearing for my life or my wife's life that he might have a gun inside his car or on him i got him at gun point and told him i was making a private citizens arrest and not to move and that i was going to detain him until the sheriffs arrived at the scence. The sheriffs ended up arresting me and letting them go with all my cash. Now I am facing 5 years if convicted for protecting my property from a crime that had already taking place prior to me doing anything. This people most likely have done this in the past and its an easy way to get 320 dollars cash in 10 mins plus keep in mind they both knew were me and my wife lived.To my knowledge I don't think i did anything wrong i am a strong believer in the right to bear arms. What do u think? Please help!!!! I will if allowed show this to the jury and attorney to show them that most people would of done the same thing to protect there life and property.

No comments:

Post a Comment