Sunday, August 7, 2011

Does it sound like he was out to use me?

I was seeing this guy for about five weeks and we were going out for drinks and stuff and he was kind and gentlemanly etc. Then last week I invited him for dinner in my place and one thing lead to another and he gave me . Since then we have only been in touch by text but all his messages just revolve around and he hasnt mentioned going out anywhere, just wanting to know when we can do it again and how much hes looking forward to it. I started getting annoyed and asked him is he just interested in nsa as all hes been talking about is the last week. Was I right to say this to him. I feel like he wants a during the week shag or whatever and then to get away from the 'GF' to go out wth his buddies at the weekend. Is this a sign of immaturelty or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment