Monday, August 8, 2011

How do I talk to ghosts in my house? Please help!?

I believe that my house is haunted. All night I hear walking around my house, the floorboards outside my room creaking, like someone's walking down the hallway to my room and sometimes I feel that I'm being watched a my electrical appliances make strange noises even when they're not on. Also, one night, I had a dream that there was a grey ghostly woman looking down at me from my bookshelf which is across from my bed and she is staring at me, and when I look her in the eyes, she screams really loud and highpitched and she dives off the shelf and into me, like she's going through me and everything goes black, and a moment later I woke up. I had that nightmare twice in a row. Also I always feel like I'm being watched and followed and in the shower it's like something's touching me and once a razor fell off the shelf in the bathroom and hit my toe and it was bleeding and then a widetoothed comb fell off the shelf, narrowly missing my eye. I really need to talk to these spirits, I want to know why they're bothering me and I want to help them cross over. But I don't have an oujia board or anything and I can't buy one because my parents don't believe in them and I'm only 13 so I can't buy one myself. Plus, my friends would never do a ritual with me so...I need a simple ritual that doesn't involve ANY candles or oujia boards or anything hard to get. I don't want answers saying not to fool around with the supernatural, please don't answer with things like that. So any simple rituals. PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment