Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Have A Bad Bunny, How do I train it?

I have a bunny that is eight weeks old. In the very beginning days of when I got her at five and a half weeks I let her run around in my room and would sort of cage her in at night. I didn't buy a cage at first because I had been falsely led to believe she was litter box trained, (stupid me, i know.) Anyway, I bought her a cage now and let her out of her cage so she can run around in my room every now and again, but when I let her out she runs around my room like a mad women, very spastic. She's also picked up a nasty habit of biting me when I try to pet her, or even if she's just sitting on my lap, she even bites my shoes. I'm afraid I've let her become spoiled or possibly haven't given her enough attention? Any sort of firm direction I try to give her seems aimless and unhelpful. What should I do????

No comments:

Post a Comment