Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My husband & I R trying 2 find the best way 2 clean our credit...?

so we can B in position 2 consider home ownership in @ 3 years tops. We have a combined total debt of @ 20K, which includes @6K I owe 2 my mom 4 helping me through college w/ her credit card over 2005-06. Our monthly, non-negotiable costs are @ $3200. These costs include everything from routine bills 2 groceries & gas 2 $ paid to my moms card so she don't have bad credit & a repo my husband recently reached a disposition on from 10 years ago. All other credit card bills have not been paid on in @ 16-18 months at all. Our monthly income is @ $3600. We also faithfully tithe 10%, so @ 360.00 a month. That leaves $40.00 a month 2 pay toward extra debt. There is nothing I can reduce. We dont have cable, cells, other things that we can live w/o. Can we declare bankruptsy w/ only technically having @ 14K of our own debt? Is it worth it? I dont ever see us getting squared away paying only 40.00 a month. Thats not even 1 monthly payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment