Friday, August 12, 2011

What is going wrong with my sleep? please help and answer, i'm scared of dying? any help is appreciated!?

I would suggest finding a very good Hypnotherapist in your area. Many times, this condition is brought on by stress even if you are not feeling stressed out at the time. You need help to figure out what is triggering this and then eliminate the cause. The other thing you need help with is dealing with the "fear" that goes along with it. This is not a rare condition but it is not talked about enough. And not a lot of Doctors would have any idea what to do. I am a Hypnotherapist and while I have not worked with anyone who had this problem, I talked to several who had before I replied to this. If you do see a Hypnotherapist, have him set up ideomotor signaling to alert him if you feel that you are close to a paralysis state. It is a very safe and natural solution for many of lifes problems. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment