Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why are there so much racist whites on here?

i think it is so stupid i know racism comes from all races,but it has been mostly from whites i noticed and aimed mostly at blacks.It's stupid and sickening these losers hide behind a computer if you are so racist go to the klan website their loser club is always open.I'm am an sicilian american female and my parents raised me not to be racist everyone might harbor some prejudice feelings.That is different from being a racist loser,they try to use old stereotypes that you can look and see are not true for all if you got a tv my mom would make her friends who wanted to be racist leave the house.I have friends of all backgrounds and races and look at them as if their my own blood.Are these people jealous or inbred or ignorant by nature?all my friends black,hispanic,and jewish grew up in middle cl families.I'm sicilian but im also white and i have experienced my share of racism.To all the racists get a life go wear your bedsheets and scare the locals instead of bothering us with crud.

No comments:

Post a Comment