Friday, August 12, 2011

Ok so I like this guys and people say he likes me to.. But I don't know can someone help me?

So I like this guy, I mean I really like him. I go to school with him we've been friends for nine months and everyday I fall for him more and more. Well like two day ago my friends were talking to each other and saying that he likes me. Well someone over heard and started a rumor about how me and the guy I like commitated to each other that we are in love with each other. Well we were at Grab and Go. Someone told me the rumor I got really mad. Me and my friends were talking about it and every time they said his name my face would turn bright red. So they kept doing. The day before the rumor started I was trying to shut his looker with my elbow since our lockers are right by each others. And he said it wasn't funny. I could her a smile in his voice and I turned around and saw him laughing. I said then why are you laughing he said he wasn;t laughing he was just smileing. and that I rarly smile. I said that he always smile when I'm around him. He looked into my eyes said nothing and walked away. So when I heard about the rumor I told him about and he said he was pissed. That mad me think he didn't like me. And that he always has a girlfriend, and there basically my best friends. I think he's tring to get me jelous but I really dont know. Because we flirt with each other a lot. Can anyone tell me if he likes me or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment