Thursday, August 11, 2011

He wants to meet me now.. but i'm scared to death!!?

Okey here is my story..I have been chatting to this guy on Myspace for sometime.. I thought he was faraway so i had no intentions of meeting him.. I enjoyed the attention on line cos i just broke up with myboyfee .We exchanged pictures we both liked what we saw.. He sent me an email telling me he was around so we agreed to meet.. We went on to exchange numbers so now we text instead of email.. The scary part is i cant stop thinking about him and he smss me all the time.. My phone message is full of his messages.. He even smss me in the middle of the night.. We spoke only once on the phone for about an hour. We kinda have a strong connection already but we have not yet mate.. Is this normal or i'm just losing it.. I;m scared to meet him now i dont know what to expect..

No comments:

Post a Comment